Friday, October 29, 2010

Inspiration

These graphics are so random I couldn’t even find a group to put them in, but because I find the quotes, pics, and such inspiring I just decided to call this, “Inspiration.” As you can see.

Anyway, all of them were made on the program gimp, the Walt Disney image, and the typewriter image were found in public domain, and I myself took the bird one.

Feel free to use these graphics, but please leave the link back to us intact, and leave a comment letting us know which ones you used! Thanks!


Photobucket



Open a vein



Photobucket


Blue

1 comment:

  1. Love the Disney quote. I just added it to my blog's sidebar. You can see it here: http://heidi-strawser.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Where To Next?
<< Newer Posts | Home | Older Posts >>